Can Bamboo Fiber Dinenrware Be Used For Babies
Sep 16,2022 | shopwithgreen
Babies can use bamboo fiber dinnerware normally. The following are the benefits of bamboo fiber dinnerware and the key points of interest:
- Bamboo fiber meal is prepared from 100% natural bamboo or corn. The extraction procedure normally does not include any chemical reagents or industrial preparations, which is less damaging to youngsters and can protect your baby's health.
- Antibacterial action: Bamboo fiber meal has a bacteriostatic effect. Because bamboo fiber has an inhibitory impact on bacterial growth, it may typically be utilized with confidence. It can improve the nutritional value of complementing foods. Furthermore, the frosted texture is delicate and not heated, making it easy for parents to clean. However, bamboo fiber meal cannot entirely isolate bacteria.
- The cute cartoon pattern on the bottom of the tray can attract the baby's interest in eating and improve the baby's appetite.
Second, the use of attention:
- Special person only: Children's dinnerwareshould only be used by a special person; do not mix.
- Disinfection: Before using children's dinnerware, disinfect it by boiling it in water or using specific disinfection equipment. To avoid mold formation, properly clean and dry the dinnerware after use, and do not leave it in a dark and damp area for an extended period of time.